Your cart is empty, continue browsing
As Portlanders, we consider ourselves experts when it comes to dressing for rainy days. Designed for wet spring weather, the Sherman is our new men’s lightweight waxed canvas jacket that repels raindrops and is lined with a striped cotton fabric for a little extra warmth. A drawcord hood and snap-closure patch pockets keep the important things dry so you can go about your day without looking or feeling damp after your wet commute. Never too sporty or stiff, the Sherman will have a place in your regular rainwear rotation for years to come.
- 100% Halley Stevensons 5oz waxed canvas
- Pin stripe cotton linging
- Chest and dual entry hand warmer pockets
- YKK snaps and zippers, custom embossed Bridge & Burn logo on cord stops
- Length measurements: 28" Small | 28.5" Medium | 29.5" Large | 30.5" Xlarge | 31.75" XXlarge
- Also available in Cedarwood
Daniil is 6'1", wearing size Medium.