Your cart is empty, continue browsing
Warusawa (wah-roo-sah-wah). Our classic American-inspired Trucker jacket takes a page from the Japanese appreciation of the unspoken. The Warusawa is made with water resistant fabric, mixed with heavily dyed indigo sashi-ori fabric on the shoulder, the same sashiko-ori used in Kendo and Judo uniforms to act as woven armor. It's our way of staying true to an appreciation for the finest details.
- 100% cotton with striped Mikawa cotton fabric on collar stand, pocket lining, and body lining.
- Nylon sleeve lining for ease over sleeves.
- Adjustable two-button tabs at waistline.
- Red bar tack accents at sleeve plackets.
- Signature Bridge & Burn patch.
Click here for fit guide.