Your cart is empty, continue browsing
Yama Engineer Stripe
Yama (yah-mah). Railroad engineers made the engineer stripe famous, but Bridge & Burn is more interested in the fabric that kept drivers cool in the hot cab. Motivated to create a durable, slim-fitting button-up, we combined 100% Japanese cotton with underarm panels and inset side hems to maximize comfort. An instant, everyday classic.
- 100% cotton. Lightweight.
- Asymmetrical chest pocket with hidden pencil pouch and three red bar tack accents.
- Striped Mikawa cotton collar stand and outer placket.
- Bias-cut side panel for ease of movement.
- Also available in Indigo and Red-white Dashes.
Click here for fit guide.